Coronaviruses are a group of related viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory tract infections that can be mild, such as some cases of the common cold (among other possible causes, predominantly rhinoviruses), and others that can be lethal, such as SARS, MERS, and COVID-19.
1. There are more than 718,000 cases active for the Covoid-19 and this number is increasng day by day. (Stay Home)
2. More than 33,800 deaths have been caused do to the Covoid-19.
3. At this date in time, the mortality has increased to almost 3.2% as suggested by the world health organisation.
4. It has a transmission rate of approximately 2.25Ro to 3.46Ro. (Ro represents the average number of people to which a single infected person will transmit the virus)
5. People of all ages can be affected so take your precautions now.
6. The World Health Organization has declared this classification of the coronacirus as a global public health emergency on the 30th of January 2020.
7. The symptoms for the Covoid-19 take anywhere from 2 to 14 days to appear, this may vary between individuals.
8. 70% of cases were males.
9. Transmitted thorugh droplets from the air and surfaces that has been exposed to the diseased.
10. There is currently (2020 March) no vaccine present for its cure. (Take Prevention)